Max Flow Rate:
*We want to ensure that you get the proper FMD Small Volume Prover for your application. FMD Provers are compatible with most meter types, including Coriolis, Turbine, Helical Turbine, Positive Displacement, and Ultrasonic. Meter type, operating conditions, and fluid characteristics will affect prover sizing.
Please reach out to us to discuss your specific application and the optimal FMD Prover for your application
25 Gallons / 95 Liters
20 Gallons / 76 Liters
*Please Note: Standard prover volume is in gallons, liters are optional. Prover requires a non-standard switchbar for liters. Alternate displaced volumes are available for liters, please contact the factory for additional information. Liters are a direct conversion and not indicative of Seraphin can sizes.
Std Flange Size: 6” ANSI – 150#, 300#, 600# or 900#
FMD-A35: 8” ANSI – 150#, 300#, 600# or 900#
Standard Materials of Construction: 304, 316 - Duplex Stainless Flanges
Turndown is typical of normal operations. Turndown ratio can vary significantly depending on installation and process conditions. Actual turndown may be much greater than 1200:1 in some conditions such as water draw, or much less in high pressure, dry product applications such as NGL service.
- Conforms to API 4.2 and API 4.6
- Galvanized frame per ASTM A123/123M-02
- 3-point installation for secure mounting on uneven surfaces
- 1” connection flanges for rapid draining
- 1” vents with check thermowell and pressure verification ports
- All wetted parts stainless/PTFE
- Prover Interface Module (PIM) with advanced features
- Smooth Belt Drive with clutch
- Repeatability: < 0.02% - Exceeds API Standard
- Performance: Exceeds 0.02% ISO17025 Calibration Lab
- Uncertainty: Typically 0.021% (Water draw)
- Pressure Drop: 5 psi at max flow rate of each prover (calculated with water)
Flow Management Devices’ goal is 100% customer satisfaction: therefore, we provide the following at no charge.
- Final Acceptance Testing Includes: Water Draw, Hydrostatic & Dielectric Test
- Training in our facility during Final Acceptance Testing
- Free crating per ISPM-15 (Stationary Provers and doemestic shipments only)
- One day onsite startup and training
- ISO 9001/2008
- ISO 17025
- CSA/US Class 1 Div. 1
- GOST (Russia)
- Kazakhstan Metrology
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!