Knick Atex Portavo 904 X., the world's only portable device with Memosens technology for liquid analysis with ATEX approval for measurements up to zone 0/1. Ideal for applications in the process industry.
Portavo 904 X
Safe. The world's only portable device with Memosens technology for liquid analysis with ATEX approval for measurements up to zone 0/1. Ideal for applications in the process industry.
Robust. The robust and chemical-resistant housing even survives the standardized drop test from 1 meter onto concrete. High-contrast LCD with scratch-proof mineral glass screen can still be read perfectly after many years.
Long-lasting. More than 1,000 hours of measurement are possible with one set of batteries (4xAA).
Communicative. Data logger entries can be shown on the display using an extensive recorder function. The standard micro USB interface enables:
- connection to a PC
- software updates
The data logger records up to 10,000 values.
The included Paraly SW 112 software enables easy management of recorded values.
– A sensor quiver protects the sensor from damage
– The high-performance polymer housing ensures low water consumption and high impact resistance
– Over 1,000 hours of measurement with a single set of batteries (4x AA)
– Data logger with 5,000 values
– Micro USB port and Paraly SW 112 software
– Memosens sensors and analog conductivity sensors can be used on one device.
– The mineral glass display is perfectly readable even after years
– Application in hazardous locations for measurements up to Zone 0/1 (cCSAus planned)
– The world's only portable device for liquid analysis in hazardous locations
– Ideal for applications in the process industry