Knick Portavo 904
Robust. The Knick Portavo 904 Cond robust and chemical-resistant housing even survives the standardized drop test from 1 meter onto concrete. High-contrast LCD with scratch-proof mineral glass screen can still be read perfectly after many years.
Long-lasting. More than 1,000 hours of measurement are possible with one set of batteries (4xAA).
Communicative. Data logger entries can be shown on the display using an extensive recorder function. The standard micro USB interface enables
- connection to a PC
- software updates
- charging the Li-ion battery
The data logger records up to 10,000 values.
The included Paraly SW 112 software enables easy management of recorded values.
Facts and Features
– Memosens sensors or analog sensors for conductivity measurement can be used on one device.
– A sensor quiver protects the sensor from damage and drying out
– Robust housing with IP66/67, also for outdoor use
– Li-ion battery – charged directly via USB
– Data logger with 5,000 values
– Micro USB port and Paraly SW 112 software
– The mineral glass display is perfectly readable even after years
– User management for access control
– Sensor check for clear sensor-to-device assignment via sensor type, TAG or “Group”
– Temperature probe adjustment in the Memosens sensor (offset correction)
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!