The SENSOR Hydrofluoric Acid Sampling System (HFSS) allows samples to be collected safely from one of the most challenging and dangerous process media there is. Not only does HF require special materials of construction for corrosion resistance, but it is also incredibly toxic in small amounts and presents the potential for significant injury or worse. Collecting samples of HF acid requires a unique grab sampling system and professionals with a high degree of understanding on how to sample HF acid while maintaining safety in the alkylation unit.
The HFSS system is unique and custom-designed for each application and provides a safe and reliable means to collect and transport this media. These systems typically include a field unit, lab unit and a carrying case to safely transport the sample.
Collecting samples of HF acid requires a unique grab sampling system and professionals with a high degree of understanding on how to sample HF acid while maintaining safety in the alkylation unit. SENSOR has one of the most knowledgeable grab sampling teams assembled. Our subject matter experts have a deep understanding of not only this media but other similarly challenging process media. With experience in designing, building, installation, and training on HF systems, we can help meet your specific requirements. Check out some of our sampling system customers.
Key Components of the HFSS System
- Obtain good representative samples
- Collect a good sample without exposure to the operator or a release to the atmosphere
- Prevent waste to minimize the environmental footprint
- Safely transport the sample from the field back to the lab to obtain desired moisture and purity results
- Systems are designed so that you can not only collect a good sample but allow for proper cleaning and consistent operation
Standard Design Specifications
Max Pressure - 1800 PSIG
Max Temperature - 350ºF
(higher pressure and temperature ratings available)
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!