Vane Operated Flow Switch
Models: 900 Series
Ranges: vac to 1480 psi, vac to 102 bar, -65° to 800°F, -54° to 427°C
Certifications: Unit: CSA, RTN, SIL, UL
Warranty: 5 Years
vac to 1480 psi, vac to 102 bar, -65° to 800°F, -54° to 427°C
The SOR 900 Series vane-actuated, flow/no-flow switches are designed for indicating liquid flow in pipelines. These switches are magnetically actuated and feature rugged internal construction and all stainless steel trim. Minimum line pressure loss is provided by vane position at actuation.
900 Series vane flow switches fit a large range of pipe sizes from 2-1/2” and up. The standard model is equipped with a vane for an 8-inch line and may be trimmed for smaller diameters. Longer vanes are available for larger sizes. Construction is with all ASTM materials. Internal trim is 300 and 400 series stainless steel. Spring material is Inconel; o-ring material is Viton.
- Stainless steel switching mechanism for harsh atmospheres
- All ASTM materials construction
- Flow monitoring for a wide range of pipe sizes and specific gravities
- Flanged or NPT connections available
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!
Vane actuated switches are designed for direct sensing of liquid flow in pipelines. These switches are designed for vertical mounting only. Minimum line pressure loss is provided by vane position at actuation.
- Magnetically actuated switches feature rugged internal construction
- All stainless trim
- May be adapted to a large range of pipe sizes from 2-1/2” upward.
- Standard model has a vane for an 8-inch line
- May be field trimmed for installation in smaller lines. Internal trim is 300 and 400 series stainless steel
- Special models available for pipe over 8-inch size
Available Hazardous Locations Protection Methods
Explosion Proof/Flameproof (d)
Intrinsic Safety (ia)
Special Protection (s)
Combustible Dust (tD)
Energy Limited (nL)
Division 1, Division 2
Class I, Class II, Class III