The Tank Farm Sampling System (TFSS) utilizes a manual PUSH/PULL pump, flow totalizer and our Basic Bottle Sample System (BBSS) flow-thru sample valve for circulating a representative stream through the sample station and back to the tank. The customer can collect samples in an open bottle or outfit the system with a closed-loop needle system for protecting operators from hazardous vapors when present.
- Can be utilized in areas where there is NO EXISTING fast loop
- Utilizes a larger ported BBSS Flow-Thru Sample Valve to accommodate more viscous fluids and line sizes up to 3/4”
- Hand Pump allows the material to be circulated through the system in order to achieve a representative sample without flowing product to a drain
- Flow totalizer to indicate total volume circulated through the system to ensure lines from various levels have been properly flushed
- Standard materials of construction is 316SS, the pump is cast iron and the flow totalizer is aluminum
Standard Design Specifications
Max Pressure - 50 psig
Max Temperature - 120ºF
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!